ConvenientMD is a full-service, physician staffed urgent care group offering high-quality and affordable medical care for a broad scope of illness and injuries for patients of all ages. No appointment is needed, customers can just walk in from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. The company has a friendly staff providing a consumer-centric experience. ConvenientMD clinics always have a physician on site in state-of-the-art facilities equipped with digital x-ray, lab, ECG and IV.
Workers Compensation: Care coordination and managing work injury visits, including verifying employer and carrier information, follow-up with employers and patients, Reviewing accuracy and documentation, setting up new accounts and billing all workers comp visits, including any new and existing outstanding payments.
Occupational Health: Setting up new accounts, addressing employer requests, concerns and feedback for new and existing accounts in a timely manner, updating ConvenientMD systems with accurate information, billing all Occ Health visits, including any new and existing outstanding payments.
Employer services new and ongoing projects (Copay Reimbursement, Results reporting for Drug Screens and Lab Work, etc)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide high customer service to all accounts, including prompt responses and resolving issues.
• Manage the full life cycle of the work injury cases, from overseeing the data and accuracy entered by the front desk and clinical team to billing for the visit until the case is closed.
• Review worker compensation documentation for completeness and accuracy; provide feedback to providers as necessary
• Track all worker compensation cases that require follow-up, assist providers and practice managers in developing treatment plans, ensure treatment plans are communicated to patients, employers and case managers, and track patient progress until patient is returned to full-duty or referred to a specialist.
• Billing Workers Comp, including new and outstanding payments
• Act as a liaison between the provider and the outside parties: case manager, adjuster and employer.
• Maintain a good knowledge of occupational health and worker injury law, as well as “best practices” in the industry.
• Setting up new accounts and updating existing accounts in the directory while ensuring the accuracy of the information is correct in all systems.
• Billing Occupational Health visits, including new and outstanding payments.
• Assisting with any projects relating Employer Services department
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Exceptional Customer Service
2. Ability to organize their time most effectively to complete tasks accurately and on schedule
3. Ability to problem solve and work independently, as well as with others, to get tasks completed
4. Extremely well organized and ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks at the same time
5. Dynamic team player with a positive attitude
5. Savvy with technology and strong ability to learn new online systems / platforms
6. Enjoys data entry and working off a prioritized checklist
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word